To Downgrade Internet Explorer
- Click the Start button , type Programs and Features in the search box, and then click View installed updates in the left pane. (In Windows XP go to the Control Panel and choose Add Remove Programs.)
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windows section.
- Right-click Windows Internet Explorer X, click Uninstall, and then, when prompted, click Yes.
- Click one of the following:
- Restart now (to finish the process of uninstalling Internet Explorer X and restore the previous version of Internet Explorer).
- Restart later
*After you uninstall Internet Explorer X, the previously installed version of Internet Explorer will be available on your PC. It isn't necessary to reinstall.
**If you have Windows 8.1 installed and your PC updated to Internet Explorer 11 You CANNOT DOWNGRADE your version of Internet Explorer. To resolve common issues please review using Internet Explorer Compatibility Mode.
Microsoft provides a method to block IE from Automatically Installing the latest versions, please go to the following link and follow the instructions from Microsoft to install the IE Blocker.